Friday 5 July 2013

IT'S FRIDAY. I'M IN LOVE #4

The forth IT'S FRIDAY. I'M IN LOVE. Okay, so it might not be the forth consecutive one (I missed last weeks - oops!) but none the less it is still the forth one. So I guess this post will be a collection of all the things I have been loving during the past two weeks. Here we go:



KASABIAN LIVE! Hell yeah. If you ever get the chance to see these guys live then take it! They really know how to get a crowd going. My highlight was L.S.F. it really got the crowd going and it was just mesmerizing to listen to! 






GLASTONBURY. No I did not not go but still - ARCTIC MONKEYS HEADLINE SET.  Need I say more? Get on your dancing shoes. They were dressed to the nines and Alex Turner was channeling his inner-Elvis. It was a delight to watch and I would love to see them live someday but till then I'll just have to settle for watching them on the screen. 


VINYL RECORDS. Call me old-fashioned but there ain't nothing like listening to music on vinyl, just watching that pretty plastic spinning around and hearing the background crackle is just bliss.







LA ROCHE-POSAY LIPKAR BAUME AP. So I have really irritable itchy skin on my legs and I have never found anything that soothes and protects them until I gave this a try. Basically this rebuilds and replenishes the damaged lipids in your skin and provides a barrier of protection to your skin. I highly recommend this if you are prone to itchy, irritated skin. I imagine I will be reviewing this in mire depth soon.











SKINS THE FINALE SERIES!
Skins Fire was Effy’s story. Effy is probably my favourite female Skins character with Cassie coming a close second (so I can't wait for her story in a couple of weeks). Basically the finale series is made of six parts centered around Effy, Cassie and Cook (with each character getting two parts) now they have shed their teenage selves. So in Skins: Fire grungy Effy was no more now she this cool, clever, more sophisticated and sexy version of what she was. I still love how Skins is filmed and scripted. It's kinda sad how it is ending but it is definitely the right time. 

THIS DRESS!


It’s from River Island but I found it in the ASOS sale for £17.50. It’s floral and monochrome; one of my favourite combinations. Plus it’s a smock style which I find to be really flattering for my figure. It buttons all the way down so I’m pretty excited to style it unbuttoned over a pair of shorts and a vest. It also reminds me of that chilled, laidback L.A style which I really like.















THIS JEWELLERY COMBINATION:

WATCH - eBay / AMBER RING - My mum's / SILVER RINGS - Kukee / GOLD RINGS - eBay / NECKLACE - Kukee / SKULL BRACELET - eBay.

These are the pieces I've been mainly wearing these past few days. At the moment I prefer silver jewellery, It goes with more things plus it just looks more elegant and simple.


Okay so that's all I've been loving throughout these past two weeks! As always I hope you are all well and enjoying this glorious sunshine (ahh I love the scent of my skin sizzling in the heat).


WHAT HAVE YOU ALL BE LOVING LATELY?

love amy xx

5 comments:

  1. Cute post! I loved Arctic Monkeys at Glasto - wish I could have been there. Can't wait for the new album to drop! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog
    Its so adorable

    : D
    I really wanted to go to Glastonbury so lucky !

    www.linesbroken.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your River Island smock - smocks seem to be everywhere at the moment and they are so flattering! Also would love to see Arctic Monkeys live, they make me want to get up on my feet every time I hear them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are simply amazing - I absolutely love your inspiration! Lots of Love, Kyra!
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress you wearing.. Great blog

    It would be great if you'd check out my blog

    http://restebelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make me smile. I always check out every blog so please leave your links! :D xx

Past Posts.