Saturday 17 August 2013

OOTD: I feel stupid and contagious.


So this look was a little bit 'well this dress is too pretty just for a shopping trip so let's grunge it up' (yes that is a thing).  I bought the dress last year to wear to the races and I don't think I've worn it since but I'm glad I found a way to style it as I absolutely love floaty chiffon dresses with loose knits and ankle boots. 

JUMPER - Primark / DRESS - Rare via Topshop (old)


NECKLACE - Topshop / EAARING - Kukee / LIPSTICK - L'Oreal 'Radiant Plum'



Oooh sepia. 


RUCKSACK - Primark

BRACELET - Miss Selfridge / WATCH - eBay

I love this recent purchase from Miss Selfridge, it's so dainty but at the same time I think the cross gives it a bit of edge.



RINGS (l-r) - eBay, Miss Selfridge, vintage, Kukee, Topshop, Kukee / NAILS -Essie 'Fiji'

SOCKS - Primark / BOOTS - Office

These boots are still one of my favourite purchases of all time, I bought them in the Christmas sales and I feel like a cowboy in them because the buckles sound like spurs (I know i'm just too cool.)

As always I hope you are all well and if you haven't already then please follow me on bloglovin here. The lyrics in the title are taken from the Nirvana song Smells Like Teen Spirit.


11 comments:

  1. Love the whole outfit - totally something I would wear!<3

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit and how it all looks together. Especially love those boots! x

    Lauren Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this whole outfit. So so so so nice. :)

    Sarah x
    www.herstyletto.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice "grunged" outfit :D i think the shoes are amazing :) they reminds me of a pair of shoes i'Ve seen at primark :)
    you are very pretty and i like your blog a lot thus i've started following you :)
    have a nice sunday! xx pia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really glad I came across your blog, it's really great and i love your style! :)

    Now following,

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos and outfit. This whole grunging up a pretty dress thing really suits you. Love the boots too!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Blog is totally sweet! Love the rings!
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice outfit! lovely picture

    i would like to invite you to join my giveaway

    http://rainxdropz.blogspot.sg/2013/08/1st-international-giveaway_8000.html

    do check it out if interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you've styled this gorgeous, feminine dress with tougher, more edgy pieces. You look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit! nice post I have followed your blog :)
    Shelley x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so beautiful! Love this whole outfit! :)

    xx, Julia
    http://diamondsandpearlsbyjulia.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make me smile. I always check out every blog so please leave your links! :D xx

Past Posts.