Friday 15 August 2014

OOTD: THREE'S A CROWD.

 
So I've not blogged anything for a while. I was lacking in the motivational department so I'm pleased I am finally back to it! This post is a trio of OOTD's from back when I still had a blue dip dye. I felt like a hair makeover so I've since said bye-bye to BLEACH London's 'Washed Out Mermaid' (I'll be doing a post on my new hair colour in the very very near future!).
 
OOTD #1:  MIND MISCHIEF
 
CROP TOP - Missguided
TROUSERS - Missguided
CHOKER - Handmade
SHOES - Primark
 
 
OOTD #2:  SUPERSONIC
 
COAT  - ARK
TOP - eBay
JEANS - Topshop
BELT - New Look
SOCKS - Topshop
SHOES - Converse
 
OOTD #3: WASTE OF PAINT
 
FLORAL GARLAND - Primark
T-SHIRT - eBay
SKIRT eBay
KIMONO - Primark
 
See you soon with a new post!
 
love amy xx
 
 

4 comments:

  1. ah you have great style! love all these outfits, and your hair is to die for! I'm sure your new hair is just as pretty xxx

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the other commenter! Your style is amazing and I wish my job would let me dye my hair like that! It looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. be much easier to find this web site in search engine. I don't know how to, but I realize you'll be able to do somewhat tweak with your website to get a superior position. Numerous folks will thanks for the wonderful data. Great task!
    RCG Online Store

    ReplyDelete
  4. help´s me a lot. I did a search on the matter and found a good number of blogs but nothing like this.Thanks for writing so much in your blog.. Greets, Fran
    If you are like a lot of people you can simply overlook this. The best thing you can do is become relevant with yourself and faithful with your own morals. This will Advantages of SEO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments, they never fail to make me smile. I always check out every blog so please leave your links! :D xx

Past Posts.